Our private island is a Bahamian paradise. CocoCay®— features all kinds of activities -- snorkeling, kayaking, boating, jet-ski rentals, an aqua park and more -- plus nature walks, beaches and plenty of spots to relax and recharge.
The One Thing You Don't Want to Miss
Discover many ways to relax or go on a unique adventure in CocoCay. One of our private island's most popular options takes you down the coast aboard a waverunner. Fly past Great Stirrup Cay Lighthouse, Slaughter Harbor and Starfish Alley. It’s a thrilling ride in the Bahamas that’s worth taking.
Other Fun Things to Do
- Enjoy Caylana’s Aqua Park, a fun-filled floating playground for kids of all ages.
- Take an exhilarating ride in the skies on a parasail. Soar 400 feet above the island and take in an unforgettable bird’s-eye view.
- Spend the day relaxing in a hammock on the beach and enjoy our island-style seaside barbecue.
- Explore the island through other eco-tours, from a guided nature walk that ends in a secluded beach to leisurely kayaking and snorkeling adventures.
- Exclusive Cabanas for Suite guests.
- NEW Enhanced South Beach with new amenities such as: complimentary shuttle transfer, lounge chairs, floating bar, beach beds, bungalows, and loungers.
While you're on the island, give snorkeling a try and check out the beautiful coral reefs, colorful tropical fish and sunken wrecks. Enjoy it even more knowing you're supporting an environmentally friendly private destination.
Click to view full map of CocoCay